Thank you for taking the time to visit my campaign website for State Assembly District 34!
I’ve worked hard to make this website more than just a campaign site, but a valuable resource and service for my constituents throughout Southern Nevada.
There is a wealth of information throughout each page and I hope you will utilize each resource. Here are a few areas I would like to highlight and encourage you to visit:
- Use the Voting Information page to update your registration, find out about the important 2012 election dates and learn more about Assembly District 34
- Check out the Links page for links and information about important…
- Volunteer Health Organizations
- Clark County Education Organizations
- Consumer Affairs, Financial Tips and Foreclosure Mediation
- Family and Child Friendly Fun Website
- Politics and Elections
- Visit the Contact page to contact me with any questions, concerns or suggested additional resources you think would be useful for our neighbors and community members
Of course, you can still learn more about me and my campaign for re-election by visiting the Biography, Issues, Endorsement and In Print pages.
There is also a fun and informative Q&A page, where I publish questions I’ve been asked and my answers. If you have a question for me about my background, stance on an issue or something else, please email me at William@WilliamHorne.Com!
I’ll continue to update this website throughout the busy campaign season ahead – so please make sure to Bookmark this page and come back often!
See you on the campaign trail!
Assemblyman, District 34
William Horne does not accept contributions for a period beginning 30 days from the start of the 2013 Legislative Session and lasting until 30 days after the legislative session. Thank you for your interest, and please come back later. Thank you.